Faridoon Shahryar's Blog


Sunday, November 18, 2012

"Whenever You Are Handling 2 Women, It Is Always Difficult": Aamir Khan

In the making of Muskaanein Jhooti Hain (Talaash), Aamir compares Kareena with Madhubala from Howrah Bridge and almost immediately after praising Kareena, Aamir compliments Rani that she communicates emotions beautifully through eyes. When I asked Aamir about it in my interview with him and inquired if it is tough balancing things out while working with two beautiful, talented actresses, this is what Aamir said laughingly, "Whenever you are handling two women at the same time, it is always difficult. Let me be honest. Handling one woman is difficult." I think Kareena is looking fantastic in the Muskaanein number. "Both are looking beautiful," Aamir added as we laughed. "Seriously, both are extremely beautiful women and it is my privilege and pleasure to work with them. Rani is very beautiful and so is Kareena. They are both very beautiful human beings. I have had a long working relationship with Rani. She is such a pleasure to work with. Kareena is the same, I've worked with her for quite a while and she is just a delight to work with," Aamir said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment