Faridoon Shahryar's Blog


Monday, November 5, 2012

"Lootera Is My Best Performance As An Actress": Sonakshi Sinha

"Lootera has been my most difficult performance so far. Personally for me, my best performance as well," said Sonakshi Sinha in an interview with me. "Lootera gave me an opportunity to get out of my comfort zone," Sonakshi said. "A certain trend of heroine centric film is going on right now. Some of them are doing very well. I don't want to do it just for the sake of it. Everyone who is doing it are doing it after five, six, seven, eight years of being in the industry. It is only my second year in the industry. I have a lot of time to do that. Right now I am having my fun. I am doing films that I would like to see on big screen, big films, larger than life films, where I get the chance to sing and dance, do my bit and be a part of a good big film," Sonakshi added. 

No comments:

Post a Comment