Faridoon Shahryar's Blog


Thursday, November 8, 2012

Aamir Khan To Start Endorsing Products Again?

"I've always done whatever makes me happy. I live for the moment and do what makes me happy. What makes me happy may not be logical. It's very illogical to stop your endorsements and cut off a major part of your earnings," said Aamir Khan in an interview with me about his decision to stop endorsing products. "I am not a logical person. I am an emotional person. I go with my heart. I do what I feel like doing. I do what makes me happy. Often what makes me happy, tactically, practically the correct thing to do as understood by most people. But I am happy," Aamir said. As of now you won't be endorsing any product? "I was very keen not to be endorsing any product for the first season of Satyamev Jayate, that is now concluded, I have not thought about it quite honestly. There is nothing wrong in endorsing a product. I am happy to endorse as I am happy that the product can be used. I would like to use it myself. Until I am satisfied, I don't endorse it. When I was doing Satyamev Jayate, I didn't want to be seen doing anything else. It may not be logical. I was just following my heart," Aamir explained. But since you do so few films, at least your ad films are something that your fans can enjoy on television. "A lot of my fans told me that we enjoy your ads. Your films come after three years so at least we get to see your Ads. So, I can start again. There is no hard and fast rule," Aamir concluded. 

No comments:

Post a Comment