Faridoon Shahryar's Blog


Thursday, July 5, 2012

What Does Deepika Has To Say On Chennai Express?

"I have emotionally invested a lot in my role in Cocktail," said Deepika in an interview with me a short while back. She spoke on her character, the music, the styling, the writing, director Homi Adajania (she says Veronica is a lot like Homi), Saif, Diana.

I have taken a few questions from fans. I always enjoy doing this session. Some of the questions were very interesting especially the ones by Komal, Aishwarya and Biaji. Hasara, I gave your graphic art to Deepika and Sheena, your collage has also been given to her. You guys need to watch my interview to find out Deepika's reaction.

So, is Deepika doing Rohit Shetty's Channai Express? Is Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani releasing on Valentine's Day 2013? What's the latest on Kochadaiyan opposite Rajnikanth and Race 2?
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

9 comments:

  1. Awesome, I can´t wait to watch your Interview with Deepika! Thank you that you have asked my question to Deepika...means alot for me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankss so much for asking my question! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Cocktail is releasing in Sri Lanka from 17th August...Sorry for my complain :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey sir...... 1 req. Plz video upload fast on youtube..... Vry slow ur post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for asking my questions!! Loved Deepika's answers! :) - Komal

    ReplyDelete
  6. My pleasure Biaji, Komal, Hasara (glad its re;easing in Sri Lanka), Aishwarya...its already live on youtube in hungama channel...will post here soon

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Faridoon, I can't thank you enough for showing my collage and the little note attached to Deepika!! Her reaction to it was a GIFT! She's really sweet, and she made my day or perhaps my whole summer :)- Thanks once again, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deepika is one of the sweetest ever.
    Loved her Interview with you Faridoon and thank you again for ask my question.

    ReplyDelete