Faridoon Shahryar's Blog


Friday, June 1, 2012

"Quite A Challenge To Match Prabhudeva's Moves": Ranbir Kapoor


Ranbir Kapoor is the latest addition to the list of performers at IIFA Awards, Singapore. Prabhu Deva, Shahid Kapoor, Bipasha Basu and Sonakshi Sinha! Priyanka Chopra and Farhan Akhtar are a few of the other performers.

 

Ranbir Kapoor said, "This is the first time I'm performing at IIFA, this marks a special significance for me. I know that the expectations are huge and it is quite a challenge to match Prabhudeva's moves but I'm going to work hard and I'm sure we are going to have a lot of fun as well."


Teri Meri Kahaani actors, Priyanka Chopra and Shahid Kapoor along with Director, Kunal Kohli will also promote their film at the Videocon IIFA Weekend, with both stars headlining IIFA Rocks! followed by solo performances on the IIFA Awards stage. Spanning three eras from 1910, 1960 and 2012, world media will get a sneak preview of Teri Meri Kahaani at the Weekend. Shahid Kapoor will also play co-host at the Awards this year, with director-actor, Farhan Akthar.

 

Performing at the IIFA Awards, Priyanka Chopra said, "We are very happy to showcase our upcoming film, Teri Meri Kahaani at the IIFAs this year. I am honoured to perform for my fans in Singapore and look forward to the IIFA Weekend and Awards. See you in Singapore!"



No comments:

Post a Comment