Faridoon Shahryar's Blog


Saturday, May 7, 2011

Justin Beiber; Family Reunion; 'Ready' Exclusive

Teen sensation Justin Beiber is a super talent. I barely knew about him except for having heard a few of his songs off-n-on. During my short trip to Dubai (May 5-7, 2011), I saw a documentary 'Justin Beiber-Never Say Never' during the flight to-n-fro. This teenager is a phenomenal talent, has a mind-boggling following, is stylish to the core and is mature way beyond his years. The documentary is simply fantastic and showcases what went into making Beiber a craze, the significant role played by the wonderful behind-the-scenes team that gets the Act together and how people-perception supersedes the vulnerability of the human being cloaked within the Star.

Dubai trip was extremely satisfying. I had gone there with my dad to pass on all the info to my elder brother and sister about my dad's health. As I've blogged earlier, my dad suffered a Stroke on April 9. Thankfully it was a minor Stroke and with everyone's good wishes his recovery has been satisfying. It was a short visit but a nice way for the family to get together. Wish Ammi was there too but since my parents separated many years ago, it wasn't meant to be. Children always want their parents to be together. There must be valid reasons why a couple break-up. It must be hard for both the parties. But the children, howsoever practical and sensible they might be, would always want to see their parents being with each other. Especially in the old age, because, maybe, that's when they can understand each other's requirements and feelings, the most.

I am back in Bombay and the work is flowing. We are doing something exclusive for Salman Khan's 'Ready' (No its not Salman's interview that many of you have been eagerly awaiting that I am talkin about here). Just discussed the concept with our creative producer. This content will be entertaining. A Bollywood Hungama Exclusive. Coming soon!

4 comments:

  1. Glad your dad is doing far better now Faridoon n that you have had a great holiday with your family :)

    As always we look forward to your exclusive on Ready... specially Anam has been lookin forward to Salman :)

    Hope you and your family are doing well. In my prayers always ,

    Regards
    Saanj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sincere and genuine post you have written here that I can relate to. My parents divorced when I was 13 and my dad came up here to Oregon as he had a cousin that lived up here. He remarried a teacher until she died at 94 after 35 yrs. My parents were married for 25. My mom never remarried. I didnt know that backstory of a failed marriage for many years until I got to know each of them as people and not as my parents. Only then did I understand after being married 20 yrs myself did things become alittle clearer. I have had the notion too seeing my parents in the same room both in their 90's now.
    So take heart..it can happen..As for JB..well after the machinery has done its work and he gets older I'll check in and see how he is doing. Even Hanna Montana has gone through some tough times..so we will see. At any rate good to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing ur thoughts Margaret... one always hopes everything will be alright...someday...

    Thanks Saanj...always good to hear from u

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Faridoon!

    Have been catching up on your blog for a good half and hour. I'm sorry to hear your dad suffered from a stroke. It must have been a really difficult time. One of my uncle suffered from a mild stroke last month too. (We went over to visit) I hope he is on his path to recovery.

    Hope you've been good too. Really glad that you're keeping this blog alive :) The Justin Beiber post was a refreshing one. You've made me eager to watch it now.

    Wishing your mum and your wife, a very happy mother's day. Keeping your dad in prayers.

    ~Nikki

    ReplyDelete