Faridoon Shahryar's Blog


Friday, November 26, 2010

"It's the Magic Of Mumbai": Kiran Rao

Kiran Rao, director of 'Dhobi Ghat' sent us this post card today where she wrote about her impressions on Mumbai:


I came to Mumbai 12 years ago, moved house 7 times, worked on 8 films, found love, and am seeing my dreams come true. I guess it’s the magic of Mumbai – my muse, my home, and the reason I made this film called “Dhobi Ghat”… (contd)



It’s a film about four people and the city of Mumbai – four ordinary yet special people, whose lives intersect and become forever altered as they journey through longing, Loneliness, loss and love… And in many ways its as much a film about me, the people I’ve met, and the life I’ve lived in this crazy city!



To Mumbai!



Kiran

No comments:

Post a Comment