Faridoon Shahryar's Blog


Monday, March 8, 2010

Your Questions...My Answers

At the insistence of @lensahunte08 here's my first interview with a few of u guys on Twitter. Hope you are satisfied with my answers...Cheers!

@tehrashminator "Out of all the interviews you've done, which has been the most memorable, and why?"

Answer: There have been many memorable interviews (and here I am talking about video interviews and not print interviews). But the one that stands out is the first time I interviewed Mr Amitabh Bachchan (for Bhoothnath), Shahrukh Khan (Om Shanti Om), second intrview wid Aamir (Taare Zameen Par), recent Pooja Bhatt interview on MNIK controversy, recent Shahid Kapoor interview based on Twitter questions, first interview with Salman Khan (Wanted), Priyanka Chopra's interview for 'Kaminey', Kareena's interview at the sets of 'It's Rocking' song...to be honest there are many more.

@aury_941 i know that kareena will be onto twitter but Does Faridoon knows if is asap or not? i want bebo on twitter =)



Answer: Well, I shall surely convey that to Kareena as and when I meet her. In fact I was planning to tell her that at the Akon Press Meet for Ra.1 with SRK today but it got postponed.


@Chulbuli09 Hey Lensa Heres my Few Qns for Faridoon:1) Who is ur role model 2) Your fav Destination Spot 3) One song you relate to d most.


Answer: My role model will be my parents. I admire Aamir Khan both as a person as well as a professional. I look upto Mr Suleman Mobhani, my director and co-founder of Bollywood Hungama. The person who is the biggest reason in whatever success I've achieved in my life is my wife. She is incredible.


My fav destination: I'd love to travel much more than what I have. My favourite destination will be Shimla (at least for now)


One song I relate to the most: Imagine by John Lennon...Imagine all the people, and they say I am a dreamer...but I am not the only one


@Mehak_Luvs_RaniHow has been his experience on Twitter? Ever encountered biased and insane fans? :P


Yes I have. There have been times when a few fans have been very nasty. In fact someone created a false account of mine on twitter and started posting controversial stuff. But mostly I've come across some really nice people on twitter. For the odd-balls, you can always block them :)


@Mehak Luvs Rani 4.Which is the one critic who is according to you the most unbiased and reliable?


I like Rajeev Masand and Anupama Chopra for the way they present their reviews


@Mehak Luvs Rani Which is the one celebrity whom you want to interview again? and why?


That's a tough one. There are many, can't choose one. But still if you ask me one, then it has to be Amitabh Bachchan as he has such a huge body of work that I've decided that each time I meet him I shall ask him about at least some of his huge hits.


@Mehak Luvs Rani .Which celebs have been the most involving,co-operative and fun while interviewing?


Answer: Priyanka Chopra, Aamir, Shahid, Katrina, Raju Hirani


@lensahunte08 Why did u wanted to become a journalist?


Answer: I used to write articles in news papers since very early childhood. It seems I had an aptitude for news.


@lensahunte08 Which celeb is the most honest when answering your question in an interview?


Answer: Pooja Bhatt


@lensahunte08 Which celeb that you never interviewed and you want to get that chance soon?


Answer: Aishwarya Rai and Hrithik Roshan


@Mehak Luvs Rani Q's for Faridoon-1.Have you ever felt awkward or embarassed interviewing any celebrity?


Answer: Hmmm...don't think so...I always prepare well for an interview (big or small star doesn't matter) and I always aim at making the celeb comfortable even when I am asking the tough questions.

@shisha1101 I've got a few questions for the Faridoon's interview.


1. What does it take to be a journalist? Is it hard to b one?


Answer: There are five questions: Why, What, Where, When and How...you should have an aptitude for asking these questions all the time judiciously. You should love reading newspapers and watching news on TV. A course from a reputed institution always helps.


2. Which is your fav interview with a superstar and why?


Answer: My favourite interview with a superstar has to be the first time I interviewed Aamir Khan. It was supposed to be a video interview but we ended up doing a print interview as Aamir was not prepared for a video then. It lasted for 45 minutes. This was before Taare Zameen Par while he was shooting for Ghajini.


3. When will u be interviewing SRK? Is d date confirmed already?


Answer: Interview with SRK is not confirmed yet.

Will you be interviewing Shahid Kapoor again? Coz i love ur interviews with him recently.

Answer: Paathshaala is coming up and so is Badmaash Company...I think interview with Shahid will happen.


5.Keep up the good work Faridoon!


Thanks!


@bebokareena ask faridon kareena in jab we met or priyanka in fashion?


Answer: Both are totally different from each other. Personally I think both Kareena (Jab We Met) and Priyanka (Fashion) delivered their best performances.


@afreena
lensa ask him who is his fav actress? And actor? And when is he going to interview kareena so we can flood him with questions?


Answer: Favourite Actor: Dilip Kumar, Balraj Sahni, Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan
Favourite Actress: Nargis, Nutan, Jaya Bahaduri, Madhuri Dixit, Tabu, Priyanka Chopra, Kareena Kapoor...Shall let you know about Kareena interview as and when it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment