Faridoon Shahryar's Blog


Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thanks To All And Lots Of Love

This is my first post for the blog created by an amazing Tweeple Emaan Khan who felt nice about me mentioning her message to Karan Johar in my interview with him. Well, a lot of my fellow tweeple are liking the fact that we are taking their questions during star interviews. To be honest, the reason why I am taking these questions or messages is not because I am doing any favour to anyone. No. I am taking these questions because most of the qs sent by fans on Twitter are brilliant. They are definitely Adding Huge Value to our interviews.

Yes, I genuinely feel the gap between stars and fans should be bridged because stars are what they are because of the unconditional love and adulation of their fans. While Twitter is great fun, there have been occasions when certain fans turn nasty. Yes, there are times when maybe a remark or statement made isn't liked by a certain group of people. It's fine, as what is liked by one, need not be liked by another. But yes, even if we have to disagree, we must do it politely. That makes the relationship stronger. Maximum Tweeple are wonderfully courteous and well behaved. More power to them.

Finally, I would like to Thank all of you who have made this birthday of mine The Best Ever. A Fan Club (I am still pinching myself on that one), a blog created over period of five thoughtful hours, most beautiful cards, fantastic videos and yes a cake was cut for me in USA by warm tweeple. My colleagues at Bollywood Hungama were super. My new t-shirt was generously splashed with cake alongwith face, neck etc. It is truly the best place to work. I hope to hang in here for a long time. Inshallah! Internet is the future of media and we shall be doing a lot of Hungama (God Willing). My my wife, daughter made it truly special. And yes, my parents and brother-sister reminded me of my toddler days (even though one cringes at being reminded of those times but one surely feels special). Also childhood friends wish you from various parts of the world. Thats a God's gift too.

Thanks to everyone...and I promise to do a lot of Hungama with all of you friends from across the globe. Lots of surprises. Lots of 'suspense' (I love that). And yes, will try and give as much happiness as I can (for the kinda happiness you've been giving is unbelievable). Also, I am not a fan of any star. So, do trust the fact that whatever opinion or news I am conveying is honest and objective to the best of my abilities. I am human and may fail to satisfy your expectations at times. Sorry for that.

Lots of love and best wishes :)

8 comments:

  1. This is a lovely 1st post to your blog Faridoon :-) And kudos to Emaan Khan for creating this space!

    Cheers
    Kavitha

    ReplyDelete
  2. you totally rock faridoon ji !!!! thank you very much for connecting us with our stars !!!! - aimeyeteaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kavitha! Im so glad he is using this!=D
    Well written Faridoon!=D

    All the best!
    Emaan Khan

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deserve it Faridoon! :) We are very grateful to people like you who make our dreams come true in connecting us with our favorite stars. Esp to us that live so far away like in the U.S. etc! Glad you had a great birthday with family and friends, may the rest of the year continue to be just as wonderful for you :-)

    -(shiningg_Mina)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,,,
    nice blog..! Thank you soo much for helping us in reachin the small part of our dream that is talk to stars..i mean bollywood stars...it seriously feels wonderful...
    I am Glad you made your ow blog..
    All the best
    <3
    Prachi
    (prats_luvshahid on tweeter...use to be prachi173)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, congratulation,with a branch of flowers, nice well done, be successful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey thanks to all of u for ur wonderful comments ...cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete